Saturday, October 22, 2011

Professional Insight

My first term as a student in the Walden University online learning community has been one of the most rewarding personal and professional experiences of my life. I have learned things about the profession that I am so passionate about and I have learned things about myself. The value of self-reflection, the self direction and motivation necessary for success as an online learner, making friends in "cyberspace" and learning about many enlightening professional resources are just a few of the experiences that have enriched my life in unimaginable ways....I can only dream about what the future holds. Learning has taken on a whole new meaning for me. Thanks to all of my peers, colleagues, and those profesionals at Walden University who are helping me along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy,
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences with us in this course. You enhanced my experiences as you shared in your blog and on the discussion board. You are an inspiration in the field and I look forward to hopefully being in more courses with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete