Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Favorite Professional Resources

http://www.earlychildhoodnews.com/
This website offers a great variety of wonderful information. I use this one often. It has links to state liscensing requirements for each state. It also has links to Head Start Outcomes for each domain and activities to address them. This is one of the most helpful websites I use....It sparks my own thoughts for activities. I LOVE IT!!
This is Louisiana's Early Childhood Association official website. They have an upcoming convention that I will be attending. I get to do a Make and Take with Dr. Jean!! YAY! I am so excited! There is great information on this website. I am a member of LAECA and use their resources frequently.


I've continued to recognize the power individuals have to change virtually anything and everything in their lives in an instant. I've learned that the resources we need to turn our dreams into reality are within us, merely waiting for the day when we decide to wake up and claim our birthright.
I like this quote because if we do not utilize our internal resources and tap into what we have to offer others as educators, we cannot achieve true success. Resources are only useful if we use them. Let us be our first and most valuable resource.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the resource www.earlychildhoodnews.com you posted. It has alot of information. I like the fact that it had information on grant writing. It does not only address teachers who work in a classroom but its information can also be beneficial to parents and other professionals in the field. I am going to share this resource with my friends at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also posted the website Early Childhood. I love the the Kindergarten QuickSource and their featured activities and that they utilize the seven learning domains. How fun that you get to do a make and take with Dr. Jean, I love her songs!

    ReplyDelete