Saturday, September 17, 2011

Where the Passion Came From...

My little sister had a baby when she was a Senior in high school. I had never loved a human being so much in my life as I did that little red haired baby girl that my sister gave birth to that cold Februaru day. My sister, niece, and I got a house together and I decided to find ways to make her life the best it could be. This is where my journey into Early Childhood edudation began back in 1989.....All the things I read were related to educating the young minds of babies and children. I could not get enough of this information. I started taking college classes and 22 years later, I graduated with my Bachelor's degree. I took classes on and off for 22 years. I got married and had 3 children in the process. My passion grows stronger each day......

No comments:

Post a Comment